We are Hiring!
Are you a real foodie and is chocolate your true Love? Or is your heart beating faster for sustainable products and you are looking for an internship where you can make a real positive impact? Then this internship could be for you!
Lovechock is looking for a Search & Digital Analytics intern to support the marketing team in Amsterdam. Lovechock is the first European Raw Chocolate and already selling throughout Europe. Since the beginning in 2009, all our organic vegan chocolates have been made from raw cacao and superfood ingredients.
It is our mission to restore the well-being of people and planet. We’re doing our part by making raw chocolate: deliciously different and healthier chocolate, pure goodness that nurtures body, mind and planet. We are on a journey to a better world, starting with chocolate.
Our main brand is Lovechock, a raw chocolate brand sold mainly in organic shops and built on 3 pillars:
Love for You - All our products are made with raw cacao, organic ingredients and just lightly sweetened with coconut blossom nectar which has a low glycaemic index. The recipes are fully vegan and gluten-free.
Love for the Farmer - The farmers put so much love, care and hard work into growing and harvesting all our ingredients, they deserve fair wages and to be treated respectfully.
Love for the Planet - All our ingredients are organically grown and vegan and our products come packaged in plastic-free foil and sustainable wrappers.
Recently, Lovechock has given birth to a delicious daughter: Little Love. A new brand with great potential to reach a big audience. While Lovechock has already made her way into many organic shops throughout Europe, Little Love is now taking her first food steps in conventional supermarkets like Albert Heijn, Edeka or Carrefour. Both brands are managed from our office in Amsterdam Noord, together with our own chocolate factory in Heerhugowaard (northern Netherlands).
What we are looking for?
As the marketing team we support both brands with communications and marketing activation. And we could use some serious help! That’s why we are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is ready to dive right in. Because from day one you will have a lot of responsibility.
What You’ll Do for 2 brands – Lovechock and Little Love:
- Develop and implement SEO & SEA activities from keywords to performance measurement
- Analyse performance of brands’ digital content, draw conclusions and make recommendations for improvement
- Support the development of campaigns with analyses of the digital channels and assets’ performance
- Collect and evaluate campaign results and derive actionable learnings and insights
- Perform social media monitoring
- Support the Product Manager with Consumer & Market Trends analysis
- Support consumer marketing campaigns and special projects if and when required
What You’ll Need:
- Be a Chocoholic that can eat chocolate every day
- A strong drive to make the world, especially the world of chocolate, a healthier and happier place
- Thorough Search Engine Marketing knowledge (SEO & SEA) with some first experience in this field
- Good digital marketing analytics skills (Google Analytics/Ads/Trends, Facebook Business Manager is an advantage)
- You know how to work Google Adwords and Google Analytics inside out
- A passion for marketing analytics and for making data-driven recommendations and improvements
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, additional German or French is an advantage
- You are acutely aware of what’s going on in the online world, and are full of ideas of how to improve our digital channels
- Strong, flexible and open-minded team player who can work in a multicultural environment and is able to deal with direct feedback
- You are available to join us in Amsterdam and located in the Netherlands, for at least six months, five days a week
- You are enrolled as a full-time student for the whole duration of the internship
- You are an EU citizen (due to working permit regulations)
What we offer:
- Lots of great chocolate!
- An energetic and positive working environment with a passionate, dedicated and fun team
- Your own responsibilities and projects
- €500,- monthly salary including transport costs (on a full-time base).
- A 6-month internship contract Aug/Sept – Jan/Feb.
Do you think that it is you we are looking for?
Then we cannot wait to receive your CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org