Cashew nut yoghurt with raspberries and chocolate
- 140gr unroasted cashew nuts
- 175 ml water
- 3 medjoul dates
- 1,5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Handful of raspberries
- 24gr Lovechock Almond Fig (4 pieces)
- Some fresh mint
- First, soak the cashew nuts for 8 hours in a bowl of water.
- Drain the cashew nuts in a colander and pit the medjoul dates.
- Put the cashew nuts together with the water, the medjoul dates and the vanilla extract in the food processor. Mix 7-10 minutes until it is creamy and soft.
- Spoon the cashew nut yoghurt into a bowl and garnish with raspberries, chopped pieces of chocolate (the more, the better) and fresh mint.
Time to enjoy!