Career Opportunities at Lovechock
We at Lovechock are crazy about chocolate.
And we strongly believe that it is possible to make a healthier chocolate which can be enjoyed wholeheartedly and without guilt.
This vision has been driving us since 2009, both at our office in Amsterdam-Noord and in our factory in Heerhugowaard.
We are a small but passionate team who like to try out new things, move fast, and grow and create together. Combining in-depth knowledge of cacao, ingredients and nutrition with a lot of love for chocolate and adding a sprinkle of our Lovechock magic, we strive to transform the way people enjoy chocolate.
If you are excited about contributing to this vision and are happy to embrace our values of Pioneering Spirit, Pure, Mindful and Love, then we would be happy to hear from you!
We are looking for an Marketing Intern
Are you ready to embark on a sweet adventure with Lovechock? We're on the lookout for a dynamic and creative Marketing Intern to join our chocolate-loving team. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the world of marketing, branding and social media while indulging your passion for chocolate!
Marketing Planning: Assist in the development of our tantalizing Marketing Plan for 2024. Your creative input will shape our strategies and set us up for a year of sweet success. Designing Materials: Show us you creative talent and way of thinking to create eye-catching Point of Sale materials that will make Lovechock stand out on the shelves.
Social Media Content: Support our social media team with new content ideas and develop content yourself that captures essence of Lovechock and grow followers. Work with influencers to boost even more the brand awareness.
Market Analysis: Dive into market analysis to uncover insights that will help us stay ahead of the competition and make smart marketing decisions.
Business Buddy: Provide crucial support to our daily marketing operations, ensuring that our chocolatey messages are always on point.
• A passion for marketing, chocolate, and all things creative.
• Self-driven and ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
• Strong analytical skills to decode market trends and consumer behaviours.
• A passion for social media and content creation.
• Ideally, some prior marketing experience (but not mandatory).
What's in it for you
• Dive headfirst into the world of premium chocolate and sustainable marketing.
• Gain hands-on experience in crafting marketing strategies.
• Collaborate with a passionate and supportive team.
• Opportunity to make a real impact on a beloved brand.
• Chocolate tastings are an extremely important part of the job (of course)!
Are you ready to add a dash of sweetness to your career journey? If you're a marketing enthusiast with a love for chocolate and a hunger for creativity, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and a creative cover letter that showcases your personality and passion for Lovechock to email@example.com.
We usually post our open job positions on LinkedIn and Indeed.
So if you are enthusiastic about chocolate and healthy food in general, just check those platforms every once in a while.